| < March >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gridino in March is cold at -6.1 °C (21.02 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.2mm (0.8in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Gridino March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Gridino, Russia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Gridino:
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 519.6 kms (322.9 miles) NNW
- Murmansk, Russia - 347.6 kms (216 miles) NNW
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 393.6 kms (244.6 miles) WNW
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 177 kms (110 miles) NW
- Kuusamo, Finland - 253.2 kms (157.3 miles) W
- Haparanda, Sweden - 483.2 kms (300.3 miles) W
- Kem, Russia - 105.8 kms (65.7 miles) S
- Oulu, Finland - 447.5 kms (278.1 miles) W
- Kajaani, Finland - 377 kms (234.3 miles) WSW
- Reboly, Russia - 295.9 kms (183.9 miles) SW
- Kuopio, Finland - 476 kms (295.8 miles) SW
- Joensuu, Finland - 436.3 kms (271.1 miles) SW
- Petrozavodsk, Russia - 454.7 kms (282.6 miles) S
- Sortovala, Russia - 505.6 kms (314.2 miles) SSW